Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Red Pennies, Truffles, and Rust..

Just like the title says.
(Can you guess which is which?!)

This dress is another find from my Thrift Store shopping spree.

I came home & looked it up...
This dress is David's Bridal sz. 4
Online it is on Sale for 80$ .. I bought it barely used, for 7$!!

I bought the Cameo at a Farmer's Market in Shepherdsville, KY many years ago. I realized after buying the pendant/pin cameo that it is in fact authentic, even if the gold & crystals surrounding it are not. The Pearl & Swarovski Ring is passed on from my momma!



I was given the Pearl, Gold, and Jet Bead chain one year for my Brithday, I think. And, the clutch (5$) is the result of a sale at TJ Maxx a few months ago.
The shoes.. you guessed it.. 50$ on sale for 15$!! I bought them to wear with a Peach colored dress for a friends wedding this Spring.



My mom and I had plenty of fun,
just getting out and snapping photo's of my new dresses!!

What a day!!

-- A Victorian Cowgirl

4 comments:

  1. Your outfit is divine! You should be chuffed with yourself! (but judging from your cheeky smile I'm sure you are!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Victoria,
    Wow! You look fabulous. What a great find, the color suits you perfectly!
    Bon week-end,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! :D :D :D

    Thank y'all so much!!

    - Victoria

    ReplyDelete