Sunday, August 29, 2010

Oops! (Well, better late than never...)

I can't believe how much I forget :P Okay so, I meant to post these pictures the day after my pincurls post, and TOTALLY forgot... yipes!!

This is how it all turned out the next day :)
This is right outside my house. I am wearing a Vintage strapless dress w/ floral hem, and my favorite navy blue cardigan.
The sun was in my eyes & I just couldn't keep them open long enough. But, this turned out to be a cute pic :P

And, this one was taken inside our lovely home!

Do you find blogposts or tutorials that inspire you?? How'd they turn out??

Have a blessed week,

-- A Victorian Cowgirl

4 comments:

  1. I love the way you look here! :D :D :D This look works well on you and it is quite flattering... also I must say I also love the one where you are squinting... it makes me smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty... and a good hearted girl! I <3 you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!! Thank you momma! You are such an incouragement to me in my life. I <3 you 2!!

    (Just please don't kill me for being on this late, you told me the laundry needed to be done by morning, so I decided to edit my blog a little while I was waiting to switch loads :P)

    xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo!!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete