Thursday, August 26, 2010

Casey's 50's Tutorial in practice

So, I said I tried the style out the next morning, and here is how it looked! (These pics were taken about the middle of the day when I finally got around to it)
Left side twist
(And, a sweet little over-the-shoulder pose.. very Vogue)


Rear-view


Right side twist


Front view

My general silliness.. such a poser :P

It turned out very nicely as you can see. And, I'm sure by now you've noticed I decided to go with a chic bun as opposed to the ponytail.. love it!!
-- A Victorian Cowgirl

3 comments:

  1. Very chic indeed! Justin will be very happy!
    Have a wonderful time together!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Thanks you guys!! That means so much :D

    Mimi, we did have lots of fun :) I meant to post these last weekend though.. lol. He was here right after he could get out of work and drive on Friday, which ended up being that he got to my house at around 2 am :P And then, after staying up till 6 chatting because we missed eachother, we finally retired to our seperate rooms. We had a wonderful day Saturday at Fort Macon just outside Morehead City, IBX, NC and also at the Atlantic Beach less than 30 minutes drive from there :) We of course went to church on Sunday, lunch at Mamma's & back out to Morehead for some shopping because we forgot the paperwork for his car so had to wait for my mom to bring it to us :P All in all, LOADS of fun!! (It really felt like we had 3-5 days together we ended up doing so much.)

    xoxoxo & God Bless,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete