Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Nightstand Project


Nightstand - Before


Drawers primed. 
Diamonds measured & drawn as perfectly as I could make them.


Taped off and spray painted Cream


Pulling the tape off the diamonds...


Re-taping the outline so I can hand paint the detail...


All done... Well... Almost!


Antique Gold vs. Gold


 Time to re-tape for more detailing...

And you actually thought I was going to let you see the after already!?
 I have to keep some surprises for the final Bedroom reveal!

-- A Victorian Cowgirl

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! but seriously..I want to see the entire thing finished... haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Jennifer! This was a blog post I was supposed to have up last year, but lost all my photo's into our computers hard-drives... lol. I finally had mom go dig for them and put them on my own private thumb-drive so I could have constant easy access, so now I am putting all my posts up, and it seemed to go perfectly with my bedroom series! :D (Something I need to finish before I get lost in the world of sewing posts which are piled up to follow. lol) I will get on top of the bedroom photo-shoot for my blog and get everything up for you to see!

    ReplyDelete