Monday, April 9, 2012

Time for a (Bedroom) Make-over!!

I came home from 3 months spent with my Oma and Opa in Colorado to find my room bare of all artistic life. I forgot that I had taken down most things before leaving. And though my little brother was told that he could take over my room while I was gone, that never happened because my dad said he didn't want my room to smell like "boys" when I came back home...lol. 

At any rate, I didn't want my things to get broken... so just in case, I packed most of my stuff away in my closet. I didn't really think much about it until Mary, whom I love dearly and is my cousin Joshua's wife, walked in to my room and said "WOW! This is not what I would have expected YOUR room to look like!" Mary is an artsy girl just like me so I knew I better hop on turning my room into something that yells VICTORIA LIVES HERE!! as soon as they see it...

So I took out my sketch pad and started drawing and this is what I came up with:


It's in the works as we speak, and though my ideas (and rooms) have changed since I originally sketched this, I'll be sure to keep you posted about the Decor snags and successes along the way.

-- A Victorian Cowgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment