Sunday, April 18, 2010

Scrum-didlly-umptuous Dinner :-P















Tonight (this was in my draft box for the past 2
days because I forgot about it... OOPS) we had our dinner courtesy of The Pioneer Woman. I am telling you... Mrs. Ree knows her stuff!! Our "menu" for dinner was her recipe (from: The Pioneer Woman Cooks ~ recipes from an accidental country girl ) for Chicken Fried Steak. Can you say "YUM!!" !?!?

I cooked our cubed steak according to her recipe variation for a quick, simple dish. I tossed in a dash .. or two.. (okay, so I am not great in the "exact measurements" department... LOL) of our selection of Emeril Essence spices.

I then sandwiched (ha, ha, ha..) the steak in between 2 slices of whole wheat bread, with mayo, and mild cheddar cheese. Serve with salad (I had a strawberry Yoplait yogurt cup for dessert..) and Voila!!

God Bless,

A Victorian Cowgirl ♥

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping at my blog and for commenting ! I do love discovering new blog and yours is just perfect !
    Welcome in the blogger world ! I 'm becoming a follower .

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not lunchtime here yet but I'm already hungry! Next time you make one of those sandwiches please send a couple our way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hm... your picture makes me soo hungry! btw. i like your blog, think i´m going to follow!

    If you like you can also follow my blog, too: http://personal-life-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Jay, Oh my Goodness, I miss you guys!! I will most definitely send you some sandwiches :-D :-D :-D

    I love these!!!!!!!!!! They taste great, and if you and Ms. Carol would like, I will send you the recipe for it :-) It is one of my new found favorites... :-D YIPPEE!!

    Glad to hear it is a hit :-D Because I LOVE to cook!!

    Thanks for followign guys and gals :-) I really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Victoria, please do send us the recipe, thanks. We're on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete