Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day #5...

 I know, I know... I skipped TWO whole days of posts for this challenge, but honestly, even though I did my make-up both days, I HATED every pic I tried taking yesterday. The weather was not a wonderful little helper either :/
 
 
But I did get a little bit of momentary sunshine today, and I did do everything I was supposed to. I took a break from cleaning and laundry to snap some shots with my phone as soon as the sun FINALLY decided to poke his happy little face out from behind my emo, sad, NC fall-is-right-around-the-frigging-corner rain clouds...
 
They aren't great, but they ARE there at least.
 
 
Just my doubled blue/black liner today, with a neutral - basic makeup face, and chap-stick lips.
Two braids and a side pony for my hair. Easy-peasy, but still adorable! And since I AM cleaning today, I just stuck with my classic, easy, comfortable, hubby's white tee and cuffed jeans.

 
This actually did pretty well, considering...
I didn't have any blue eye-liner, so I double up two different tones of my blue eye-shadow with my eyeliner/angle type brush and a little smudging. I didn't do a full rim on the black because I need to replace my black PENCIL liner. It irritates my eyes, and I think I may be allergic to something in it, but my liquid eyeliner did do quite the fantastic little job on the lower corners. Much better than I was expecting it to go, actually. lol.
 
Anyways... How are you doing in your personal challenges this week/month/year??
 
-- A Victorian Cowgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment