Friday, August 2, 2013

30 days hath... this Challenge

I have challenged myself to 30 Days of hair and make-up. That may not seem like a challenge to most girls/women, but to me it is. Mostly because, I rarely wear make-up on a daily basis.... in fact, I generally stay as far away from it as I can, with the exception of church and dates, or those occasional special evenings at home with my wonderful Husband, Tyler.
 
Yesterday was a 1/2 day since I came up with the idea somewhere in the early/late afternoon time frame. I don't know how often I will post progress pics on here, but I will try! After all, FB and Gmail both have auto-sign ons now, so I really have no excuses. I just have to type: breedlovers.blogspot.com into the address bar, and voila! Here I am... all signed in and ready to post.... gotta love our techno-lazy generation sometimes. Life's all "EASY" at the point and click of a button now... and in some cases, as easy as a tap to the screen. *sigh*
 
Well, here goes.... along with some serious "bleh"ness...
 
 
Wish me luck!

As always... in true fashion-ista style for me lately, PINTEREST to the Rescue for an outfit idea on my 1/2 day of a run by the bank for bill paying...



 



 
Today was the "official" first day... but I had to wait until I got home from Physical Therapy and has gotten un-stinky with a nice, hot, steamy..... SHOWER.
 
Admit it.... you thought I was gonna say something else...
 
 
Oh! And I will NEVER complain about having bangs again, even if I do try something "new" occasionally... they're kind of my signature thing, as you can tell by the color pics in the middle of the collage below.
 
 
This challenge has already gotten me to thinking that  maybe, just... maybe...
One day I can be a  model, like Jean Shrimpton was for VOGUE in the 1960's, and like I have always wanted to be. Well, maybe not for Vogue, no matter how much I adore them... but you get the idea.(The B&W is her, btw, and so is the next one. But at the same time, it's also so very "Me".)
 
 
But anyways... I digress... Hopefully I get through this challenge! Who knows, even though my photo's are mostly just phone pics, I may just pick up a few tricks along the way.
I can at least sort of "SMIZE" as my favorite host, Tyra Banks, likes to say on A.N.T.M.
 
Love always,
A Victorian Cowgirl
 
Ps - NEVER give up on your dreams... even if you sometimes doubt that they'll ever come true.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment