Saturday, August 17, 2013

15 days down...

15 more to go. Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!
 
 Now to play "blog-post catch up"...
 
Challenge Day #11: August 13.  I missed a few days because I was sick...
and then, my husband got me back on my band wagon by helping me feel better with chocolate.
 
Have I mentioned yet, that I love that man?!?!?!?! <3 p="">

 
Challenge Day # 12...
 
My brother, Jesse, is really into the whole "scene" thing, and is trying to EASE my parents into letting him dress that way... it's not really going so well, since all black on their 16 year old son is not something THEY'RE into. BUT! In their defense, they did let him get gauges, and wear black. They are only veto'ing the eyeliner and black nails, really. Which, I kinda think is a reasonable middle ground. But, anyways... I digress... THE POINT WAS: since my youngest brother is really into "scene", I decided to take one of my challenge days and join the dark side.
 

What's it really gonna do?
Kill me for wearing MEGA black liner for a few hours?!?! lol.
 
 
Challenge Day # 13 was a day to go turn hippie/indie/boho chic into boho/rocker chic.
 
 
I did my eye's like this, but instead of the boho hair,
I did a rocker style faux-hawk with slicked back sides and a somewhat sloppy extra high-pony...
 
 
Instead of Johnny Cash... I wore AC/DC... but who's really gonna pick a fight over the classics?
I wish I had a vintage Johnny Cash tee!!!
 

And, last but not least... Challenge Day # 15:
We went out bowling and drank a little beer and rented a few movies!
My hubby even won me THREE toys from....
 
The CLAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!
 
 
Meet:
Garfield, Boo!, and Rosie....
 
 
For today.... It was ADELE eyeliner, a sweet pony, and even a super-chill vibe...
 

 Meaning... a UFC vintage-style tee, cuffed jeans, a blazer, pearls, and sexy black pointy toe heels w/ a little bit of toe cleavage that would make Stacy London and Clinton Kelly proud!!

 
 
What do y'all think?
 
-- A Hot Mess of a Beer Budget Fashionista trying to get her life in order...
 
Thankfully, She's got an amazing husband who is patient, loving, and willing to help her focus!
 
(aka: A Victorian Cowgirl)

No comments:

Post a Comment