Saturday, August 3, 2013

29 more days...

Day #2 of this 30-day hair & makeup challenge...
 
 
 
 
Today, since my name is Victoria, I decided to go with a Victoria's Secret look.
 
 
 
 
The humidity here today is KILLING my hair tho :( It made the gel/hairspray turn greasy instead of be normal and make my hair have beautiful curls. It makes me sad... but maybe tomorrow will be a better hair day. I'm just too lazy to go wash it again and try over... and lets be honest, I'd have to wash off all this make-up in the process and that would just take WAY too much time to redo. My husband already came upstairs while I was curling my hair and asked "Baby... Are you STILL doing your make-up??".
 
 You have to figure you've taken a really long.... slow... country while, when your husband notices how long you've been gone, and takes time out from washing and detailing his car to come upstairs to ask if you're done yet. lol.
 
Anways... Keep posted for the rest of the challenge!
 
- A Victorian Cowgirl
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment