Monday, March 15, 2010

What to do, what to do?! Life is great!

Hi Hi Hi All. :-) I am busy cleaning, and buying things I probably don't need but want because they look good on me so I will look good :-P I am just sooooo excited that I am having company coming and so I am now in that rush zone, where you are trying really hard to make sure everything that needs to get done gets done, and everyplace that I need to get ready to go to, I am ready for and getting gone :-) I can't wait!! This is gonna be fun. YAY.

I get to go to the rifle range this weekend and then to Tryon Palace here in NC, and spend some time with a friend. And, I have been invited to go to a Baptist Men's Mission Conference by the Wilber's so I am excited to go out then and learn some more, and have a fabulous time at dinner. And, I got my hair cut, and bought a new shirt, and a new sweater (those things I was talking about spending unnecessary money on LOL). And, I am having fun cleaning, and hanging out with my family, eating amazing food, and getting to be the dorky, laid back, southern girl that I am, and always have been.

God Bless y'all,

--A Victorian Cowgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment