Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dancing is Awesome... via Emma :-)

I recently watched the newest version of Emma online at PBS Masterpiece theatre. Funnily enough, I watched it with a friend of mine, Justin, and we commented back and forth on a very long thread on Facebook about it...more than 60 comments...lol. It was probably one of the most interesting "movie nights" I have ever had! If you have never watched a movie with a friend this way, you simply must :-D


This dance sequence is one of my favorite parts of the movie and I wanted to share it on my blog. Many thanks to Justin for providing me with the screen stills! He has promised to do a review of the movie on his blog soon. Maybe this post will be the prodding he needs to get to it ;-)


-- A Victorian Cowgirl

2 comments:

  1. lol... *hint, hint* if that wasn't obvious... :P

    Actually, you're very right, I have neglected my blog and I should write again. Perhaps I will have time tonight or tomorrow night to do something about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-D ...just watching out for my friend...LOL

    Ooh, that would be nice! I can't wait to see what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete