Friday, June 11, 2010

Shared Tutorial in Practice...

So, I worked on it a little while and made 3 flowers. I made more through out the day, but only wore just the first 3 in my hair :)


...The flowers, & twist...
I have one little one off to the left side of my twist...


and to the right...


I have one larger one, coupled with a smaller one.
All of my flowers have 3-5 Swarovski Crystal beads at the centers.
I hope you enjoy making yours as much as I have enjoyed making mine, and sharing the photo's!!
-- A Victorian Cowgirl


2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful with the flowers in your hair. You did a fabulous job;
    Hope your week is off to a good start,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Merci Beaucoup Mimi!! <3

    My week is off to a very good start.. with many a lovely chat/email over the past few days!!

    - A Victorian Cowgirl

    ReplyDelete